Sunday, May 29, 2011

Don't Want To Miss A Thing

29 May 2011

Tonight was Haley’s K-5 graduation at her school.  We are so proud of how well Haley did with her special parts and her singing.   My sister and her two children came as well as my parents.  After her graduation we celebrated by going to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream.  It was really a fun time together as a family. 



I can’t believe how quickly our little ones are growing.  Several years ago a song came out that had these words: “I don’t want to close my eyes. I don’t want to fall asleep cuz I’ll miss you babe and don’t want to miss a thing.”  This really summarizes well how I feel about my children growing up.  I never want to look back on my life and wish I had spent more time with them while they were growing.  I don’t want to look back and wish I’d taught them better, hugged them more or played more games.  God has entrusted 4 wonderful blessings to Tim and I and I don’t want to miss a thing.







No comments:

Post a Comment