At the shower there were soccer balls for those who attended to sign. I thought it’d be fun to share with you what was written on the balls. The last several I’ve listed did not have names signed, but I liked what was written.
1. Welcome to the USA. God bless you. Hairrells
2. Welcome to our church family. Inglis
3. We are blessed to have you. God loves you and we love you too. Covingtons
4. I’m sure you will love your new family. They will treat you very nicely. I hope you will come to Christ. Veronica
5. I’m glad to have you as a brother. Katie
6. Welcome. You are loved. Colvins
7. Welcome to your new family. Natalie
8. We are so excited to meet you. Welcome to our church family. Abernathy
9. You are cool. Madison
10. Welcome. Kisers
11. Can’t wait to meet you and help you learn about God. Jacob Sturm
12. ‘Sup? I know you’re going to like your new family (Kerr family). Leah
13. I hope you like us. Kylie
14. Welcome home! God bless! Rix Family
15. We love you! Grandma and Grandpa
16. Can’t wait to see you. Jordan
17. Can’t wait until you’re part of our family forever. Uncle Steve, Aunt Christy, Jalen & Lexi
18. Can’t wait to meet you! John, Angela and family
19. We love you. God sees you. He sees you, He knows you, He loves you forever. Love the Baugus Family
20. We are thankful for you. Lawsons
21. Welcome to your new family. Biagi’s
22. Hey, hope you have a great time with your new family. Love Natalie
23. We can’t wait to meet you. Enamorados
24. Enjoy your new family
25. We have prayed for you for a long time and we love you.
26. Hi! You’re cool.
27. You have a very nice family coming to get you.
28. I hope you enjoy your nice family.
29. You were loved before the foundation of this world.
30. You are a miracle and an answer to many prayers. You are so loved.
31. Just so you know. The Kerrs are coming for you and they will be your forever family.
32. I hope you like soccer. I do.